Menu



December 26, 2009

Good morning,sunshine!


Hello everybody! I hope your Christmas was great !

So,what you received from Santa ? Cause I have a black and gold bag,some nailpolish and nail art stickers and of course,money.

But it was very funny how I received the presents.On 25th morning,at about 12:00 a.m. (we sleep sooo much on holidays) my mother came in out room and said : Wake up ! Santa came !. And we were like so sleepy and tired , we didn't want to get up .. But when we arrived downstairs we saw 4 anvelopes in the Christmas tree.So,now we can say that yes,money grow in trees :))

----

I also made some special gifts for 2 of my bestfriends,Oana and Roxi.I painted 5 tote bags (luckly found in Hunedoara) and I also made some FIMO badges.Here they are,hope they'll like them :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And , one last thing.I received a great news this morning,that we are going to Albas tommorow,for 2 days ! Can't wait ! But that's why now I have to go and do all my holiday homewors,at English and French and a small project at Physics.

But I'll make a quick post tommorow,before I go ! Have a great day everyone !

--->

"For every person who gets, there's someone who must give."

Jodi Picoult

5 comments:

  1. Wooooo,I always love love the DIY totes that you make all the time,so beautiful!

    And enjoy your holiday too<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bags! Adorable!


    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really do make cute tote bags...
    " our <3 they beat and break "
    Love it!!
    have a great trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce bine au iesit:X
    pana la urma le-ai scris pe aman2 alea?:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥