Menu



January 20, 2010

Do Your Music !


Hello there ! So,as promissed, here is my DIY project :

All you need : an old blazer in any color ( I chose a classic white one) , Textile Paint , some small brushes and...a little bit of patience.Also,you can draw whatever you want,just use your imagination !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you DIYourself,let me know ! I'd like to see your ideas !





I'll wear my beauty tomorrow,at theatre ! Hopefully , I'll get to take some photos during the day :).

And , rememeber , "Music is the art of thinking with sounds ! "

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, i like your idea!! I've just posted my DIY studded vest, so you can check it out and tell what you think :).
    L.
    www.acupofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool DIY! It's a great way to personalize a classic piece of clothing. I'll have to give that one a shot.

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too chicken to DIY anything!! Maybe one day i will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, this is a cool DIY!

    bella-beatrice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! You've incorporated two of my favorite things into one top: fashion, and music! If this was sold in a store, I'd definately buy it!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thats a really awesome DIY :)
    love it
    xo,
    http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, looks really great your DIY project. Came out really well
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely :) A really nice idea! Need to show us a picture of you wearing it xx

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥