Menu



March 24, 2010

Don't mess up with..

..THE FUCKING WEATHER !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've woken up this morning, looked on the window and I saw..rain. Ok,so,I put on my clothes,added 2 big warm scarf and I was ready to go. Around 11 a.m. I had no ideea where in the world could I hide from the burning sun's field of vision. It was too warm for March.Not that I would mind,but I have not being prepared. But anyway,I endured a bit .. but,I had a great surpise for this day.I've found a great blue long jacket for GAS for less that 50Euro Cents.LESS ! + my grandma just shorten and sew 2 coats.Tomorrow,photos,promisse. Till then,leaving you with this: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wish you all a great day !

10 comments:

  1. I love your boots and accesorise! U look so pretty!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, it's so much fun! And that guitar pick bracelet is fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh, i love the look that pants with doc marts is a GO GO GIRL! How awesome is taht your granma sews for you! Wicked.

    That thing you said, you wake up there's rain or is cold and then you come back home and it's freaking warm! Happens to me most of the days... i hate it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pictures!

    http://ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your boots and pink earring! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing. love your shoes, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i wanna see!!!
    dont forget to post them
    you rock those harem pants and love the hat
    looks amazing on you
    and of course your shoes
    your eyes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuckin' amazing pictures lol ! i love our photos, you have a great style and this is what i like !
    good work, u rock !


    Kisses from France
    Olivia.A


    Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how you put your style together! ;) and i like wearing harem or jersey knit pants, they're sooo comfy! Cute photos, girly! =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your pants and your boots!
    the candy pin is so cuteeeeeee <333

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥