Menu



March 21, 2010

Review

Hello everyone !
For the past 2 weeks I was very busy working at a play.I and Criss wrote the script and yesterday we played it.We participate in a festival called Happy Hippo Show , the 9th edition.It was very fun and we won some diplomas :
I won the prize for interpretation,Ana Carcoana (class-mate) won the 1st prize for secondary female role, Adi won the 1st prize for secondary male role, and the play won the first prize for original script.We were very happy and here are some photos from Ana's play (the battery was to low at out play,oups)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
+++
And today,a few hours ago I went with my mom at a vintage fair . I wasn't expecting my mom to find some amazing pieces but she have bought a patterned blazer and an amazing bag.I was lucky too because I found a lovely heart shaped bag for .. 4 $ and a red cape.
Here are the photos :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
+++
Bought last week FIMO + accesories and here is what I've created.Some of them are really good,some of them are just experiments.But you know,practice makes perfection.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
+++
Have a lovely week ! See you tomorrow !

8 comments:

  1. What amazing finds! And I really need to start doing DIY projects more. The play looks like it was a blast! Congrats!

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely finds!
    http://ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That play sounds fun and awesome! You got some really cool finds too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Congratulations on the diplomas ! And the play looks nice!
    Hope you had an awesome weekend ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) congrats! and such cute pics
    xo,
    ARANXA

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cape looks lovely :) and congrats on the production!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yay! congratulations for winning!
    everything looks so good!
    i wanted to go too hahh

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥