Menu



April 9, 2010

Hey,Mickey !

Hello there !
Spring is here,the sun is up in the sky and all you want to do is to spend your time outdoors and play ! I chose to play a bit with clothes,today . That's why I wore for the first time my Mickey Mouse vest,bought last autum from a SH store.I saw the reaction of the people as I was walking in the streets and they all looked kinds funny when they saw my vest.One man who was working in the street says " Hey,girl,are you going to kindergarden?",I replied "Umm..I am,indeed". So,hope you like it and remember about your kid spirit ,now , in sping ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic +++ Lovely song,to match today's theme :) MUST listen , so great ! +++ My dear fellow blogger ilovevintage is holding a cute giveaway. Go check it here,it's really lovely : http://iheartvintagex.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. Oo loove the outfit- and the face ;)
    have a nice weeekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so cute. anyway thanks for your comment on my blog. sure for exchange link, i already put yours on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those emotion picture :) thanks for your sweet comment on my blog dear, I already put your link on my blog too and following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the song!
    it sure is nice to see someone just having fun with fashion <3<3<3

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are amazing! Thank u for your lovely comment, I would love to follow your blog :)

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! and the pics with cartoon heads are funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mickey vest soo much!! those people must be jealous coz you wear a great vest and they don't have it..LOL!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! So cute. And a great song to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, LOVE the vest, and your photos! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want!!! really ?its so funny when people see you in something its not common for them and then they stare,
    i somtimes like that though, its like your different from the rest.
    the vest is amazing.love mickey mouse!
    and thats so cool how you put those heads !

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥