Menu



April 29, 2010

I'm back

I've been leaving in a more than amazing world for the past month.I could say I lived in Heaven.
I was involved in so many things and they were all fantastic.
First of all,theatre.I've been playing so much and so hard the previous weeks and I enjoyed every moment of it ! The first play was a play for kids after a traditional story called "Praslea cel voinic si merele de aur". I played it tree times,on Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday (12,13,14th of April) and after the second performance I've kinda lost my voice.I was so sick,I had fever and so on ...
But I had such an amazing time with all the girls and guys in my team and we've becone good friends :)
-----
Drama FESTIVAL
I've played on 17th April in the International Drama Festival,Cluj Napoca 2010 "Come with us in Dramaland" with the play by Samuel Beckett called "All that fall".It's an incredible one,I was the main character and the makeup,the costumes,the props,the music ,EVERYTHING ended up being perfect.We received 4 prizes:
One of my bestfriends,Ana- 1ST PRIZE FOR BEST ACTRESS
Adi-2ND PRIZE FOR BEST ACTOR
Me-SPECIAL PRIZE FOR THE BEST FEMALE COMPOSITION ROLE
BEST MUSICAL BACKGROUND
I am incredibly happy mainly because there were 2 actresses in the jury and they said that we were good enough to play at National Theatre.Damn,my heart was in the clouds.
----
DRAMA FESTIVAL,RAKAMAZ,HUNGARY 2010
On 23-24th April we were in Hungary, playing in the International Drama Festival in Rakamaz.Damn,it was PERFECT,PERFECT,PERFECT.I laughed so hard and I had an amazing time.
We won 4 prizes :
THE PRIZE FOR THE MOST INTENSIVE PLAY
I won the PRIZE FOR BEST ACTRESS
Ana-PRIZE FOR BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Adi-BEST STAGE MOVEMENT
----
The Turkey-Romania project
Due to our English Teacher we have been involeved in an experiance-exchange project with some students from Yozgat,Turkey.
They arrived in Cluj on 15th April and left on 27th.At the begginging I wasn't so happy because of their poor english and shyness but I've become so attached to them that I miss them badly.
We visited Cluj,we went in Sibiu , we studied, we played all day long.I've been fully dedicated to them,12/12 days.Now we are in such strong friendships and no one can taka this experience away from us.
----
This is pretty much all I've been doing lately,but I'll dedicate a post for each activity.
So,see you soon !
PS:Is good to be back !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. i love this photo of you,and ive been missing your blog so much, ive missed a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥