Menu



May 21, 2010

Pants and rainboots

Hello everyone ! I've been looking for this kind of pants for such a long time and I finally have them now.I found them in a second hand store and bought them for..3 RON a.k.a 1 $.
Now I have to go,do some cleaning up and then go to a play with my friends , that's the equivalent for a lovely friday afternoon !
See you all after the weekend !
Rainboots,SH pants, DIY "CHANEL 100% original " t-shirt, SH jacket , SH hat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. nice style and nice ring..
    love it so much
    wanna exchange link and or follow me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    You can also join my GIVEAWAY!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your boots. <33. i missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love your blog.

    I want to invite you to visit mine and become one of my followers, don't worry because I'll follow you back.

    http://miabbook.blogspot.com/

    Kisses,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥