Menu



June 25, 2010

Best day of my holiday so far

Image and video hosting by TinyPic As the title says, it was amazing ! It was crazy, actually. I woke up, had a shower, dyed my hair in red (with a colouring shampoo - even tough that means it will go away in less than 2 weeks) , read a great book ( lord of the flies by william golding ) , talked with ana on y!messenger and decided to cut a part of my hair short - did it - put on a confortable outfit then watch a goood play at out National Theatre. A perfect day , I might add. If you are not convinced, here are some photos : Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic My partner in crime and life , Ana // song of the day // byeee. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

  1. AI DE CAPU MEU CE BINE ITI STA @-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u and ana both have amazing hairr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look so great ! And I really love your earrings :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new hair, you look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great in redish hair ! so cool ! and the new cut is just awesome ! and I cant forget to mention that I want your glasses ! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new hair is so amazing! The photos are great.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so adorable! Nice job. I love the cut, and the color looks amazing on you! These photos make me want short hair again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really they have shampoo like that, hahah i didnt even know
    well at least 2 weeks, looks amaizng!!!
    and this outfit is just so you
    love those sneakers obvisously and your friends shades are so rad too!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥