Menu



June 28, 2010

I blow bubbles.

Some photos I forgot to post. With Anastasia, a good friend - photos taken by Georgiana.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
***
I tought I shoud make a music review ... Even tought my laptop is broken and I can`t listen and download my favourite music because I`m using mother`s computer now, I found some really good music that I must share with you , if you are interested :)
***
The Tiger Lillies - Greed
The Cranberries- Will you remember ?
Pink Martini - Veronique
Cat Power - Sea of love
***
I advice you to search this songs because they are trully awesome.
`Til tomorrow darlings !

8 comments:

  1. yeah, bubbelishes pictures. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute photos! The bubble looks awesome... so dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics
    i love the black and white <3

    check out my blog

    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    followed you on google
    follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dreamy photos,love them!



    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing music, i'm in the search of new music, i'm kinda of tired of listening to te same. And love the first shot it's really friendship-ishh :) plus i love bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! Love the bubbles!

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love cat power!! and this look really fun
    you should look into ebay they have a bunch of earrrings like that.
    ones that will fit your ear =)

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥