Menu



September 21, 2010

girls just wanna have 3d fun

Hello dear readers and welcome new followers !
I've always encouraged DIY projects - not only they release your imagination but also you can be sure that no one will have the same item as you do.I also encourage wearing the DIY, not throwing them in the bin.
That's why I took my "Love is a grave mental desease" tee and my "Girls just wanna have fun" blazer out for a walk today ! Oh, the "Pirate woman in love" bagde was also a small diy project. Yes yes,I tend to name my creations.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
&& The adorable blogger mate Theresa gave me an award.Thank's dear,I will respond in a couple of days.
until next time,love

7 comments:

  1. omg i totally dig this outfit, i really like the tee and the pink blazer with those shoes
    man, so awesome, you know how to make a diy look so fantastic
    and your right, no ones wants to wear what the other have
    x!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny pics and lovely outfit!!

    http://makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blazer!! So cute on the back. Your DIY projects are always inspiring, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit, i love the top ♥
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for the blog award. I love DIY projects, I think it's important to do something unique.
    btw, that blazer is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥