Menu



January 3, 2011

Traistă

Hello dear readers and welcome new followers !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
During my two weeks trip in Maramures I got the chance to buy a traditional wool bag, called traistă. I bought it from Bârsana Monastery and it is made by the nuns. I find it very practical and I will definitely wear to school a lot. And its color palette goes so well with my scarf and a my sister's boots (which I will show you guys in a different post) :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
***
În timpul vacanţei mele de două săptămâni din Maramureş mi-am cumpărat o traistă de la Mânăstirea Bârsana - ţesută de maicile de acolo. Mi se pare foarte practică şi ştiu că o voi purta mult, mai ales la şcoală, pentru că se potriveşte foarte bine cu culoarea fularului şi a bocancilor surorii mele :)
until next time, love love love

10 comments:

  1. You are the only one who can rock a wool, colorful bag. I love the beanie and the scarf, did I mention how much I love pink and green together?
    Anyway, hope you had a great time these past few days.
    Happy New Year Iulia, hugs >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great match!!! love your bag and your hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maramures, ce frumos8-> Cat de mult mi-as dori sa ajung si eu acolo dar e foaaaaaaaarte departe de mine:( Super traista, imi plac mult lucrurile care pe langa faptul ca sunt frumoase mentin vie o amintire a locurilor pe unde am fost:)

    La multi ani cu intarziere:D

    Pups:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i really like how your hair is up like that
    very edgy and i love the snow
    hope y ou had an amazing new year with your family and all your lovely ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, love the knits and that bag, very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute and warm! i love the hat+scarf+bag combo! have a great 2011 :)

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scarf and the bag are like works of art! I love how great they look together, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty bag!

    xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, the minty scarf looks so cute with the pink beanie!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥