Menu



February 28, 2011

happiness

Hello dear readers !
One thing I've learned while doing this post was that your emotions reflect on your face more than you know. Looking through the Blog folder on my desktop I've realised that in some photos I don't look as good as I wanted not because it was a bad hair day or my shirt wasn't perfectly ironed but because I was feeling angry or moody on that day. Therefore, I decided to put away my problems when I "pose" because I really want you guys to feel happy and relaxed while scrolling down my blog. That being said, from now on you'll see happy faces around here :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bună dragilor ! În timp ce editam acest post, mi-am dat seama de faptul că faţa reflectă emoţiile mai mult decât credeam. Uitându-mă prin pozele din dosarul pentru blog de pe desktop, mi-am dat seama că în unele poze nu ieşeam aşa bine nu pentru că părul nu îmi statea perfect sau camaşa nu era calcată cu exactitate, dar din cauza faptului că eram nervoasă sau ţâfnosă în ziua respectivă. Aşadar, am decis ca de acuma să las deoparte nervii atunci când "pozez" pentru că eu chiar vreau să va simţiţi bine atunci când îmi urmariţi blogul. De acum înainte, doar feţe fericite :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
See you sooooooon !

19 comments:

  1. You always look adorable in the photos and your blog is always relaxing dear.
    By the way, great blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! These are all great pictures. Your accesories are lovely and that top is wonderful. :) Also, I am loving that blazer.

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hat! those earrings are soo cute!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mersi mult pentru comentarii si pentru ca m-ai pus in lista ta de bloguri!
    Ai iesit super in poze, imi place combinatia ta de gri cu putin rosu,iar cerceii sunt asa draguti! Apropo, vreau si eu un blazer ca al tau :P

    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your earrings! i wanttttt :) love your haircut too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally in love with your cute hair cut!
    You look amazing!
    Shall we follow each?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about your moods affecting posts, i always find the posts i enjoy making are th ones that have the most pageviews :) smiling makes such a difference. anyway, you look lovely!

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow i havent been here in such a long time it seems
    you look gorgeous as always and that blazer with those pants loook amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your earrings and your top! So lovely. Hope you are having a great week so far. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top is so pretty and i love how it matches your earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for checking out my blog!

    i love your hair; it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have such cute style!!! thank you for the comment on my blog!
    i'm following :)

    -laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're amazing! Love your blog. I love this whole outfit. You look fabulous.

    Love,
    Kristel
    en la moda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is really cute!
    Follow me?I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. new to your blog! and yes, do smile more! you look 10x prettier! nice image quote by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. iti sta super cu palaria si tot outfitul! Imi place pata de culoare a rosului ;)


    http://de-vero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Si eu incerc de fiecare data sa zambesc in poze dar nu-mi iese intotdeauna.Uneori chiar nu pot sa trec peste partile nasoale si sa fiu :D
    Anyway, you stylish thing:P Love the blazer and hat, so classy!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥