Menu



April 11, 2011

floral geek

Photobucket
Hello dear dear friends ! :) These photos were taken on Friday, on a lovely lovely day. I woke up and decided to wear my lastest aquisition, the floral skirt. To my surprise, I felt very feminine in the morning and I accentuated this state with my "Friends are forever, boys are whatever" t-shirt. MUHAHAHA !It was the best quote for the day, since I spent it with my bestfriend laughing and drooling at the Architecture Bieneale Exhibition. Anyway, hope you'll enjoy the photos and... I need your small piece of advice : I've neven been quite sure if I look ... ok in skirts. So your opinions are more then welcomed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
until next time, love love loveeeeeee

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aoleeeu ce fusta delicioasa si adorabila! Vreau si eu una, gata, am plecat sa cumpar materiale :))
    Iti sta super frumos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iti sta foarte bine in fusta! :) ce draguta este tinuta si imi place foarte mult bomboana cu "lovely" yumm

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very sweet wearing that floral skirtss i cant wait to start wearing this floral skirts too@!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww :) love the floral skirt and the little candy pin is so precious! Also love your hair, my friend just got her cut similar and its so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deci da! Fuste fuste fuste!!! Iti sta foarte bine, sa te vedem numai in fuste de acum incolo:D

    ♥ Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skirt is so cute and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. floral geek is such a good title for this post! love the tee with the skirt :) it works so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love floreal skirt for spring!!!

    xx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suuure, u look very cute in skirts! And this one's p.e.r.f.e.c.t

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chiar iti sta bine in fustite ! :)

    daca vrei , arunca un ochi pe my baby-blog :)

    http://onemorecloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt is amazing. It reeks of summer. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the skirt and brooch! of course you look good in it ;)

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥