Menu



May 22, 2011

afternoon

Photobucket
Hello dear followers, hope you all spent a lovely Sunday !
Earlier this sunday, I attended an event called Schimb de Haine #2 (Change your clothes) where I met many local fashionistas and changed the clothes we no longer needed. I found two great skirts, a cardigan and a shirt that fit me perfectly. What's even more amazing about this : I got them for free.
Photobucket
This is the outfit I wore to the event. I wanted to feel really confortable as the weather's been super warm lately so I wore my mom's shirt and a pair of thrifted sandals (they are the most confortable in the world, trust me).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wish you all a fabulous week and I'll see you soon :*
UPDATE : Video from the event ! You can acctually see me and Ana hunting for clothes :)

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab event! Loving the swap clothing parties!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse is veeeeeeery pretty! I like the details and the sleeves and you look cute wearing it. And I really like your comfy sandals, too :D.

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo coool! I need a event like that here too :D:X The blouse is very cool, I love those colorful motifs and the sandals seem indeed very comfy :D
    I am still waiting for that list you know, or maybe you changed your mind thinking that I would buy every precious items in those thrift shops? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! this look reminds me my country... Guatemala!!
    Thanks for your support and lovely comment dear. Kisses....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bluza este suuuperba!:X si se potriveste foarte bine cu geanta! :x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the top is so cute very peasant and i love your sandals, i just got some new ones too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. geniala idee :X cat as vrea sa se intample si pe aici ceva de genul :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your shirt , it so cute <3

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the idea of Schimb de Haine #2 I want to do that too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, now that's a great idea!!!!
    love the outfit, that blouse is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear! Super cute outfit!
    Your blog is amazing!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute top! And thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥