Menu



June 11, 2011

picture me. in london.

Hi everyone and welcome ! Thanks to our dear festival Tiff, (Transilvania International Film Festival) I got the chance to watch an fascinating documentary called PICTURE ME, a look at the inner world of modeling, follwed up by a Q&A session with the international model Diana Dondoe.
I just loved the atmosphere and I was surrounded my the most amazing people, such as Dragos Bucurenci or Catalin Mitulescu (who is the director of Loverboy, the newest romanian movie)
Oh, and this is what I wore today :
DSC_6001
DSC_5999
DSC_6012
DSC_6007
DSC_6016
PS: About the title, no I am not going to London, I just tought it was a suitable one for the outfit.
Yours truly,
Julls ♥

14 comments:

  1. Great outfit, Iulia ! :D
    Love the bag and the sandaaaals ♥♥♥(I'm drooling :)) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely post!amazing bag and shoes :))) great post dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you look so cool with those blue sandals
    i love the bag too soon photos of my little one
    thank you for your sweet comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i really want to see that documentary!
    you look great, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually, watching it right now, i've been looking for it for a year i think..even forgot about it..so big big thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salut, stopped by!!! Lovely blog, I love love your look, nice vest and cute sandals!!!
    Follow each other??? :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! I love your sandals and bag!..and that sounds like an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your union jack bag is gorgeous! I love it! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit!

    http://31-85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the nice comment! I love your blog (and those sandals!) following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the silhouette of your pants. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oo ce sandalutze frumoase :)

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥