Menu



August 31, 2011

groovy

DSC_0208

Living out of a suitcase for one month has taught me to feel as confortable as I should in a well-deserved holiday. Therefore, this is basically what I wore  in my grandparent's village where fancy outfits were unknown words. And I actually loved not having to think about what am I going to wear toning ?! I had so much fun with my friends & family  that "so much fun" sounds lame now. A lot of amazing moments caught me dressed like this, in a pair of shorts and a sporty t-shirt and I don't regret it at all
I hope you all felt this freedom of not caring too much about the exterior when there is so much going on inside... 

DSC_0226
DSC_0247
DSC_0230

DSC_0209

Wearing : an Old Groovy T-shirt , Vintage Nike shorts, New Look Jelly Sandals

PS: I would love to hear about your summer in a comment below ! Talk to me. 

Yours truly,
 Julls ♥

4 comments:

  1. beautiful picturess!
    You look beautiful!


    X
    H&C

    ReplyDelete
  2. bun venit inapoi in blogosfera!:))
    doamne, imi place tunsoarea ta la nebuniee

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks so edgy and cool
    i love the flats too
    and my summer is been so different and tiring hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei! Imi era dor deja de postarile tale. Cat de bine iti sta cu tunsoarea si bronzul asta ! :D
    Kisses >:d<

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥