Menu



September 2, 2011

brown & gold

Hello guys :) This is one "more-sophisticated" look of the summer. I found the shorts in Sighetul Marmaţiei in a second hand shop and as I didn't pack anything like this , I bought them. The shoes are from a second-hand shop as well. I put on some random accesories from the flea market and ta-dam! I am ready to go !
See you soon xo

DSC_0485
DSC_0512
DSC_0522
DSC_0505
Toto seems to like the bag !
DSC_0520

Random photos : 1. Mom's delicious & spicy spaghetti.
 2.Huge spider in my garden ( S.O.S.)

DSC_0533

DSC_0529



Yours truly, Julls ♥

6 comments:

  1. De cand caut si eu niste pantaloni scurti de piele...N-am nicio bafta!
    Sunt superbi ai tai, imi plac mult:X:X:X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! and I know what I'm eating today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts!! I also love the last picture of the spider, although I have a huge fear of them. :P

    xx char

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce adorabil e cutulache <3
    and love LOvE the outfit! ca si celelalte pe care le-am vazut!! din ce oras esti?:* fiindca imi pari foarte familiara <333
    pupiiiiici!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥