Menu



October 3, 2011

OUTFIT | windy leather jacket

DSC_1152

Oh, did I mention my huge love for autumn ? I guess I did but this is my blog and I can repeat it over and over again (muhaha). I love the windy weather when I can finally wear coats. This outfit was worn on friday night, at a birthday party. I felt really gooood and long live this pair of shoes because I was able to dance for 4 hours without hurting my feet ! Hope you'll like it and ... I have a proposal for you : 
What would you like to see on this blog on Wednesday :
 an architecture-related post or a meet-a-new-music band one ? 

DSC_1111
DSC_1101
DSC_1116
DSC_1099
DSC_1146
DSC_1130


Yours truly, Julls ♥

13 comments:

  1. Great pictures,hon!Love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the suede shoes - gorgeous.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! I love this look! and your curves, I love it! so you looks sexy for me! thanks for dropping by my blog dear! I will send you an email in a while

    <3 Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear :) Thanks so much for dropping by my blog <3 I love this look of yours! The shoes are amazing too, love he height ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look Julie, especially the jacket and agree with you with Fall I love to pull out my jackets, especially since I have a slight jacket obsession ;)

    I would love to see a music post on Wed, but both sound great..

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outfit, love the flowy top with the skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the shoes with this outfit looks amazing
    what happened to your chin? hope its fine!
    and thank you for your awesome comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shoes! i want.
    And new music post, just discovered you blog, loving it :)
    MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  11. like the print of your top! :)


    http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this top and shoes Julls!! ... Im adding you to my blogroll my dear!!

    Muuua

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥