Menu



November 28, 2011

NOVEMBER OUTFIT | little bit of everything

DSC_3061

A warm hello to all my loyal readers who patiently waited for a new post :) Unfortunately, I was extremely busy with school (test papers, projects, etc) and other events in my private life. But, I'm back and ready to show you some great outfits I wore during the last week and I made a pretty big change in the way I look!
Eeager to know more ? Just keep on following because my blog is going to get better and better and better ! 
I am really happy and excited ! Like really, really.

DSC_3089
DSC_3071
DSC_3064 
Yours truly, Julls ♥

8 comments:

  1. I love the color of your pants and that amazing scarf! You look so stylish!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'v just discovered your style and congrats, well done!..I wait u on mine girl..kiss from Milan
    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those pants are simply awesome!! :D:X And as always, I love your hat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh cant wait is it gonna be platium blonde
    whatever color is good she will look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so nice with this gorgeous blue pants on! :D
    Love it.
    p.s.: Love the scarf too :X leopardish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez! Acum vad ca nu te urmaream :( Sorry..:D Oricum, stii ca imi place blogul tau si il vizitez des. :)
    Kisses,dear. >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting a pair of pants that color and seeing them on you intensifed the want. :) You look great - yay to exciting new changes!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! thaanks u sooo for ur comment hope to hear from u soon again..

    love delasheela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥