Menu



January 26, 2012

JANUARY OUTFIT | Studying or just dying ?

DSC_6854DSC_6878

 Hello everyone ! As I am exremely busy with school my day to day school outfits look pretty much like this.
Confortable booties, masculine blazer and a confortable shirt and I'm ready to go.
But I am wondering, what do you usually wear while studying ? 
Do you put on your best clothes or you wear your pyjamas as soon as you start studying ?
DSC_6850 

And this is what I listen to when I'm not studying. Simply wonderful & I know you'll love it too.


PS: Don't forget about the Vedette Shapewear giveaway :  CLICK HERE !

Yours truly, Julls ♥

8 comments:

  1. I have no idea why your post don´t update, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Love your outfit and that Japanese touch in the bag.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gentuta generatie Kitty!
    :D
    Foarte tare!
    Imi place. Felicitarile mele!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! You look great!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to add to this rock chic look a sweet hello kitty clutch!

    zolicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually don't get out of my pajamas..but it's a bad habbit :P
    Hope you did ok in your exams..
    Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit <3
    I usually wear some trousers and oversized sweater when going to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daca stau acasa, nici ca ma schimb de pijamale la cat am pe cap pt bac...iar dimineata sunt asa lenesa ca iau un hanorac si o pereche de blugi si gata outfit-ul tipic de scoala pentru anul asta :)
    p.s. ma bucur ca ti-a placut ultimul meu post...este ceva ce am scris acum vreo doi ani de fapt...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to hear your thoughts ! Thank you :*

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥