Menu



April 10, 2012

APRIL OUTFIT | SUN IS IN THE SKY

DSC_1912

 Hello dear readers ! The sun is up again and I can't stop listening to Lily Allen's albums. 
I had to go to rehearsals this morning and when I woke up I suddenly thought about this long denim coat that I've never ever worn before. I added the gray and white "basics" and as you could see, I am quite into wearing scarfs as hair accesories lately. I felt really good in this outfit although I got several people staring.. 
But who cares ? "sun is in the sky, oh why, oh why, would I wanna be somewhere else?

DSC_1900
DSC_1918
DSC_1927
DSC_1903

Yours truly, Julls ♥

11 comments:

  1. looking cool! love the shoes and the coat is definitely an interesting piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics :D you look really cute with the headband :D aww. I love the song <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! I just followed you. :)
    I made my blog yesterday, so if you have time please check it out and if you like it maybe follow www.annchica.blogspot.com thank you anyway. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your headband and the trench!! :D Great outfit and yes sun and Spring are delightful!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, I love your hair! I'm a new fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comfortable & chic! Fabulous! :D I also love your drawing as your header.

    www.theShopaholic247.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, julls :) i would really appreciate it if you would do a tutorial on how to tie the headband like that, cause i never seem to get it right..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I promise I will do it, as soon as i can ! :)

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥