Menu



October 29, 2012

OCTOBER | autumn flavoured weekend in Maramures

SDC10810

Hello dear readers ! I am happy to share with you some random photos from my relaxing weekend. Dad took the spontanous decision to go to Maramures for the weekend to visit my grandparents and how could I say no to that ? I am always surprised how reinvigourated I feel after such a trip. I don't know that it is that makes me feel like this : seeing my grandparents ? spending quality time with my best friends ? the mountain air ? the monastery ? the amount of sleep and lack of internet connection mabye ? I don't know which one is the secret to my happy days, but I am glad it's working. 
PS: Mabye I exaggerated a bit with the amount of photos, but I hope you'll enjoy them xx

-------------------------------------

Bună seara, dragi cititori! Weekendul trecut am avut plăcerea de a fugi în Maramureş şi a fost aşaaaaaa de bine. Dacă nu m-ar despărţi 200+ de kilometri şi dependenţa de mijloacele de transport, aş merge cel puţin o data pe lună .. De ce? Pentru că după fiecare tură de destrasare în Maramureş mă întorc acasă foarte calmă, inspirată şi cu chef de muncă. Nu ştiu care e motivul pentru care mă simt aşa revigorată ...să fie aerul de munte ? crizele de râs cu cei mai buni prieteni? cele 10-11 ore de somn pe noapte ? slujba de duminică de la Mânăstire ? peisajele şi atmosfera locului ? Chiar nu ştiu. 
Poate vă daţi voi seama din pozele următoare şi îmi spuneţi şi mie :)
V-am pupat şi ne auzim în curâââând ! xx

SDC10850
SDC10845
SDC10851

1. A huge flock of birds near Cluj. 2. Outfit for a very windy day. 3. The main croassroad in Barsana. 4. My sister waiting for someone to pick us up and take us to Sighet (yes, we hitchhiked and it was dooooope). 

SDC10879
SDC10872
SDC10934
SDC10960

5. A small outfit shooting while waiting for Petrica in Sighet.  6. A storm was waiting for us...7. Amazing architecture in Sighetul-Maramatiei.  8.That, in comparison with my grandparent's backyard. 

SDC10938
SDC10968
SDC10993
SDC10981

9. Crashing at Petrica's place.  10. The next morning, at Barsana Monastery.Don't miss it if you visit Romania.  11.Typical tourist photos. 12. The most peaceful place I've ever seen. 

SDC10975
SDC11006
SDC11017
SDC11020

13. Beautiful colors at the Monastery. 14. The hills surrounding us. 15. Back on the road, near Cavnic.   16. Rain, rain, rain until we got home. 

Yours truly, Julls ♥ 
Follow on Bloglovin 
Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ma bucur ca iti plac :* credeam ca sunt cam multe :">

      Delete
  2. Tare faine! <3
    Chiar simt aroma toamnei din Romania cu ajutorul pozelor tale:*
    Te pup, Jul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma buuuuucur ca ti-am adus aminte de "acasa" :* Te pup xx

      Delete
  3. Foarte, foarte frumoase fotografiile. Nu am fost niciodata acolo, dar as vrea sa ajung. E asa frumos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce mi-e dor de Barsana, iubesc locul acela. Mai ales in perioada sarbatorilor de iarna! Ai fost vreodata la colindat in Maramures? Daca nu, trebuie sa mergi, e o experienta unica!

    petitegigi12.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daaaa ! Am fost anul trecut si sper sa merg si anul acesta. E chiar foarte special totul :)

      Delete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥