Menu



November 8, 2012

NOVEMBER OUTFIT | mainly MANLY

DSC_7709
PH: Sava Mădălin

Good morning dear readers ! I have reached the conclusion that I own more manly items than I should. I have only a few dresses and skirts but my closet is fuuuull with blazers, shirts and hats. Hmm, I have no idea why. Probably because I feel more confident in a button-up shirt and a blazer than in a short skirt and bare legs. Mabye it is my protection shield. Well, I shall find out one day .. but until than, I love my mainly manly closet :) I wish you a wonderful day xx

-------------------------------

Bună dimineaţa ! Cam aşa arată ţinuta care o trântesc pe mine cand sunt grabită şi trebuie să ajung la şcoala. Griul mă scoate din bucluc de fiecare data şi mi-e foarte uşor să-l accesorizez. Îmi pun şi pălăria în cap daca mi-e frig şi gataa.Asta numesc eu ţinuta salvatoareee.
Voi aveţi una? Tare mi-ar plăcea să ştiu. 
V-am pupaaaat şi vă urez La mulţi ani! tuturor celor care poartă Sfinţilor Arhangheli Mihail şi Gavriil ! xx

DSC_7695
DSC_7710
DSC_7720
DSC_7705a
DSC_7730

Yours truly, Julls ♥ 
Follow on Bloglovin 
Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Chiar ca griul e salvator!Imi place mult combinatia camasa-pulover-sacou si ca textura si imprimeu!
    Si eu am o tinuta salvatoare: look-ul negru in intregime si accesorii animal print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that blazer is so hardcore!! I love the outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great outfit!!!! Imi place foooarte mult tunsoarea ta !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really amazing, love your coat! :)
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tinuta mea salvatoare: o bluza, un cardigan/blaizer, jeans, ceva comfortabil in picioare si gata, pot sa ies cu fetita mea in parc!

    petitegigi12.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥